Before hiring a metro Denver REALTOR® as your listing agent, you should research their talents, license status, and references. You should also ask lots of questions. Selling a metro Denver home is one of the largest transactions you will make in your life so you want to choose the best metro Denver REALTOR®. The research to do and questions to ask are a little different for home buyers and home sellers.
Home sellers checklist when hiring a metro Denver REALTOR® as your listing agent:
- Check the status of their license and see if they have received any disciplinary actions at the Colorado Division of Real Estate website – http://eservices.psiexams.com/crec/search.jsp
- Do they have an easy to use website that will prominently feature your home for sale?
- Does their website allow potential buyers of your home to save their searches and receive email alerts?
- Do they include a property website with every listing that includes virtual tours, video tours, and lots of photos to market your home for sale?
- Do they purchase an enhanced listing on realtor.com to market your home?
- Do they purchase a featured listing on zillow.com to market your home?
- Do they regularly post their listings on craigslist.org to help attract buyers for your home?
- Do they include full-color flyers to market your home?
- Will they hold open houses to help find buyers for your home?
- Do they have references from past home sellers on LinkedIn?
- Do they have recommendations on zillow.com and trulia.com?
- Ask them for a few references that you can call to find out more about them and the services they provided.
Buy and Sell Denver Homes the best metro Denver REALTOR® to chose to sell your home. Buy and Sell Denver Homes provides all of the services listed above and more to help you get your metro Denver home sold fast. See the Buy and Sell Denver Homes metro Denver home sellers page to learn more about our services. Contact your metro Denver REALTOR® today to get started on selling your home.