The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for October 2010 from three adjoining neighborhoods LoHi (labeled Highlands East), Central Highlands, and West Highlands. In this article I will explain what is happening in the LoHi real estate market. Please also see my article on Central and West Highlands.
October 2010 LoHi Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 87 days which is the average time it takes a LoHi home to sale.
- There was positive 20.9% price change since 2009 for LoHi homes for sale.
- $324,000 is the current average price of LoHi homes for sale as of October 2010.
- From October 2009 to October 2010, 126 Homes sold in LoHi.
- There are currently 72 active LoHi homes for sale as of October 2010.
- There are 6.9 months of inventory available in LoHi. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the LoHi real estate market is relatively healthy as of October 2010.
As you can see in the map above, the LoHi real estate market has done quite well over the past year. It has done much better than it’s two neighbors to the west, Central Highlands, and West Highlands.
It’s a great time to be a buyer or a seller of LoHi homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and LoHi is an up-and-coming neighborhood. LoHi is very conveniently located between downtown Denver and the Highlands neighborhood. LoHi offers many dining and night life opportunites that you can walk to.
J. David Lampe