The January 2012 LoHi real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for three adjoining neighborhoods LoHi (labeled Highlands East), Highland Central, and Highland West. In this article, we will explore the LoHi real estate market. Please read the Highlands Real Estate Blog to learn about the real estate market in Highland Central and Highland West.
January 2012 LoHi Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 97 days which is the average time from listing to sale for a LoHi home for sale.
- There was positive 4% price change from 2011 to 2012 LoHi homes for sale.
- $330,000 is the current average price of LoHi homes for sale as of January 2012.
- From January 2011 to January 2012, 150 Homes sold in LoHi.
- There are currently 33 active LoHi homes for sale as of January 2012.
- There are 2.6 months of inventory available in LoHi. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the LoHi real estate market is a healthy market turning into a sellers market as of January 2012.
As you can see in the map above, the LoHi real estate market has done well over the past year.
It’s a great time to be a buyer or a seller of LoHi homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and LoHi is one of the hippest neighborhoods in Denver. LoHi is very conveniently located between downtown Denver and the Highlands neighborhood. LoHi offers an abundance of dining and night life opportunities within walking distance.