The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for April 2011 from three adjoining neighborhoods LoHi (labeled Highlands East), Central Highlands, and West Highlands. In this article I will explain what is happening in the LoHi real estate market. Please also see my article on Central and West Highlands.
April 2011 LoHi Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 90 days which is the average time it takes a LoHi home to sale.
- There was positive 3.8% price change year over year for LoHi homes for sale.
- $297,000 is the current average price of LoHi homes for sale as of April 2011.
- From April 2010 to April 2011, 130 Homes sold in LoHi.
- There are currently 62 active LoHi homes for sale as of April 2011.
- There are 5.7 months of inventory available in LoHi. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the LoHi real estate market is healthy as of April 2011.
It’s a great time to be a buyer or a seller of LoHi homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and LoHi is an up-and-coming neighborhood. LoHi is very conveniently located between downtown Denver and the Highlands neighborhood. LoHi offers many dining and night life opportunites that you can walk to.
J. David Lampe