The real estate market price change map above shows Hilltop Denver home sale statistics and Hilltop Denver real estate trends for October 2010. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Hilltop Denver real estate market.
October 2010 Hilltop Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 154 days for Hilltop Denver which is the average time it takes a Hilltop home to sell. This is above average for most neighborhoods in Denver but is typical for the higher price range homes.
- There was a negative 6.6% price change for Hilltop Denver since 2009.
- $730,000 is the current average price of Hilltop homes for sale as of October 2010.
- 126 Homes sold in Hilltop Denver from October 2009 to October 2010 .
- There are currently 112 active Hilltop homes for sale as of October 2010.
- There are 10.7 months of inventory available in Hilltop Denver. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Hilltop real estate market is unhealthy as of October 2010.
As you can see in the map above, in the Hilltop real estate market, prices have gone down over the past year. This is also typical for higher price range homes. Homes over $500,000 in the Metro Denver area take longer to sell than less expensive homes. It is taking quite a while to sell a home in Hilltop Denver, Colorado, five to six months from listing to sale.
It’s a great time to be a buyer or seller of Hilltop homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and Hilltop is a great established Denver neighborhood with very nice, larger older homes. Hilltop is very conveniently located near downtown Denver.
J. David Lampe