If you own a boat or just love to sit on your patio and look at serene water, consider homes for sale in Hidden Lake, in Westminster, Colorado. There are many beautiful communities in the Metro Denver area that feature lakefront property. Hidden Lake, conveniently located north and west of downtown Denver, offers not only a lake and boat docks, but luxury living at its best.
Located on the south edge of 68th Avenue between Lowell and Sheridan, the Hidden Lake community offers the perfect combination of mountain views, city lights and rural placidity amid suburban convenience.
Westminster offers you:
- Four square miles of open space, with 74 interconnected miles of off-road trails and 9 miles of on-street trails
- 40 pedestrian underpasses throughout the city, so you and your family can bike or walk with safety assured, making exploration of this area an enriching experience
- 2,910 acres in 65 parks throughout the city; each resident of Westminster has a park within .5 miles of their residence
- Pets are not forgotten with three dog parks, nor are gardeners with three community gardens in which to plant and nurture flowers and vegetables
- Two golf courses, Heritage and Legacy, are suitable for golfers of all levels and there’s nothing like a sunset round to create a satisfying end to a busy day
Commuting from the Hidden Lakes community is fast and easy, with times such as:
- 26 minutes to downtown Denver
- 33 minutes to Denver International Airport
- 30 minutes to Denver Tech Center
- 26 minutes to Boulder
- 60 minutes to numerous ski areas
If you are searching for luxury, lakefront living in a suburban neighborhood close to convenient amenities, but offering an ambience that is quiet and relaxing, contact us and we’ll help you find your new home in Colorful Colorado.