LoHi is conveniently located right across I25 from downtown Denver. There are numerous very good restaurants located right in LoHi that you can walk to. You can also take a short walk to LoDo and downtown Denver. There are many nightlife options right in LoHi. The Highlands neighborhood is also very nearby with shopping and restaurants. If you work downtown, there is not a more convenient neighborhood than LoHi.
Development continues in the LoHi neighborhood with construction of modern townhomes, lofts, and single-family homes. Many of these new LoHi homes for sale have roof top decks with awesome views of both the mountains and downtown Denver. Contact J. David Lampe, your LoHi REALTOR®, to start looking for your LoHi home today.
LoHi Real Estate Statistics as of October 2010
- The average time it takes a LoHi home to sale: 87 days on market (DOM).
- LoHi homes for sale had a positive 20.9% price change in the past year.
- The average price of LoHi homes for sale is $324,000.
- 128 Homes sold in LoHi in the past year.
- There were 72 active LoHi Homes for sale.