The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for October 2010 from four adjoining neighborhoods – Stapleton, Park Hill, South Commerce City, and Montbello West. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Stapleton real estate market.
October 2010 Stapleton Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 127 days which is the average time it takes a Stapleton home to sale. This is higher than many other neighborhoods in Denver.
- There was a negative 5.5% price change since 2009 for Stapleton homes for sale.
- $435,000 is the current average price of Stapleton homes for sale as of October 2010.
- 164 Homes sold in Stapleton from October 2009 to October 2010 .
- There are currently 116 active Stapleton homes for sale as of October 2010.
- There are 8.5 months of inventory available in Stapleton. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Stapleton real estate market is relatively unhealthy as of October 2010.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Stapleton homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and Stapleton is an awesome newly-built neighborhood with lots of amenities. Stapleton is very conveniently located near downtown Denver. Stapleton offers many dining and shopping opportunites that you can walk to.
J. David Lampe