The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for January 2012 from two adjoining neighborhoods – Stapleton and Park Hill. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Stapleton real estate market. Please read the Park Hill Denver Real Estate Blog to stay up-to-date on the Park Hill real estate market.
January 2012 Stapleton Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 94 days which is the average time it takes a Stapleton home to sale.
- There was a positive 1% year-over-year price change for Stapleton homes for sale.
- $432,000 is the current average price of Stapleton homes for sale as of January 2012.
- 165 Homes sold in Stapleton from January 20111 to January 2012.
- There are currently 32 active Stapleton homes for sale as of January 2012.
- There are 4.8 months of inventory available in Stapleton. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Stapleton real estate market is healthy as of January 2012.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Stapleton homes for sale. Interest rates are still at all-time lows and Stapleton is a great newly-built neighborhood with lots of amenities. Stapleton is very conveniently located near downtown Denver. Stapleton offers many dining , shopping and recreation opportunites that you can walk to.