The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics for April 2011 from two adjoining neighborhoods – Stapleton and Park Hill. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Stapleton real estate market.
April 2011 Stapleton Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 111 days which is the average time it takes a Stapleton home to sale. This is higher than many other neighborhoods in Denver.
- There was a negative 5.7% year-over-year price change for Stapleton homes for sale.
- $423,000 is the current average price of Stapleton homes for sale as of April 2011.
- 138 Homes sold in Stapleton from April 2010 to April 2011 .
- There are currently 48 active Stapleton homes for sale as of April 2011.
- There are 4.2 months of inventory available in Stapleton. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Stapleton real estate market is healthy as of April 2011.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Stapleton homes for sale. Interest rates are still at all-time lows and Stapleton is a great newly-built neighborhood with lots of amenities. Stapleton is very conveniently located near downtown Denver. Stapleton offers many dining , shopping and recreation opportunites that you can walk to.
J. David Lampe