The real estate market price change map above shows Legacy Ridge home sale statistics and Legacy Ridge real estate trends for October 2010. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Legacy Ridge real estate market.
October 2010 Legacy Ridge Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 88 days which is the average time it takes a Legacy Ridge home to sale. This is slightly higher than other neighborhoods in Westminster, Colorado.
- There was a negative 1.5% price change since 2009 for Legacy Ridge homes for sale.
- $379,000 is the current average price of Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of October 2010.
- 64 Homes sold in Legacy Ridge from October 2009 to October 2010 .
- There are currently 51 active Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of October 2010.
- There are 9.6 months of inventory available in Legacy Ridge. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Legacy Ridge real estate market is unhealthy as of October 2010. This is typical for higher price range homes. Homes over $350,000 in the Metro Denver area take longer to sell than less expensive homes.
As you can see in the map above, in the Legacy Ridge real estate market, prices have gone down a little over the past year. It is taking around three months to sell a home in Legacy Ridge from listing to sale.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Legacy Ridge homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and Legacy Ridge is a beautiful golf course community conveniently located between downtown Denver, Colorado and Boulder, Colorado. Legacy Ridge is less than a half hour commute from downtown Denver, Colorado.
J. David Lampe