The real estate market price change map above shows Legacy Ridge home sale statistics and Legacy Ridge real estate trends for January 2012. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Legacy Ridge real estate market.
January 2012 Legacy Ridge Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 123 days which is the average time it takes a Legacy Ridge home to sale. This is slightly higher than other neighborhoods in Westminster, Colorado.
- There was a negative 8% price change year over year for Legacy Ridge homes for sale.
- $364,000 is the current average price of Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of January 2012.
- 62 Homes sold in Legacy Ridge from January 2011 to January 2012 .
- There are currently 22 active Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of January 2012.
- There are 4.2 months of inventory available in Legacy Ridge. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Legacy Ridge real estate market is healthy as of January 2012.
As you can see in the map above, in the Legacy Ridge real estate market, prices have gone down over the past year. It is taking around four months to sell a home in Legacy Ridge from listing to sale.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Legacy Ridge homes for sale. Interest rates are once again at all time lows and Legacy Ridge is a beautiful golf course community conveniently located between downtown Denver, Colorado and Boulder, Colorado. Legacy Ridge is less than a half hour commute from downtown Denver, Colorado.