The real estate market price change map above shows Legacy Ridge home sale statistics and Legacy Ridge real estate trends for April 2011. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Legacy Ridge real estate market.
April 2011 Legacy Ridge Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 105 days which is the average time it takes a Legacy Ridge home to sale. This is slightly higher than other neighborhoods in Westminster, Colorado.
- There was a positive 8.3% price change year over year for Legacy Ridge homes for sale.
- $394,000 is the current average price of Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of April 2011.
- 62 Homes sold in Legacy Ridge from April 2010 to April 2011 .
- There are currently 40 active Legacy Ridge homes for sale as of April 2011.
- There are 7.7 months of inventory available in Legacy Ridge. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Legacy Ridge real estate market is somewhat unhealthy as of April 2011. This is typical for higher price range homes. Homes over $350,000 in the Metro Denver area take longer to sell than less expensive homes.
As you can see in the map above, in the Legacy Ridge real estate market, prices have gone up over the past year. It is taking a little over three months to sell a home in Legacy Ridge from listing to sale.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Legacy Ridge homes for sale. Interest rates are still low and Legacy Ridge is a beautiful golf course community conveniently located between downtown Denver, Colorado and Boulder, Colorado. Legacy Ridge is less than a half hour commute from downtown Denver, Colorado.
J. David Lampe
Legacy Ridge REALTOR®
In-Depth Market Knowledge, Personal and Professional Service
Serving the Entire Metro Denver Area Including Boulder
Originally posted at: Legacy Ridge Westminster Real Estate Market Report – Legacy Ridge Homes For Sale