The real estate market price change map above shows Hilltop Denver home sale statistics and Hilltop Denver real estate trends for January 2012. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Hilltop Denver real estate market.
January 2012 Hilltop Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 136 days for Hilltop Denver which is the average time it takes a Hilltop home to sell. This is above average for most neighborhoods in Denver but is typical for homes priced over $500,000.
- There was a positive 5% year-over-year price change for Hilltop Denver.
- $752,000 is the current average price of Hilltop homes for sale as of January 2012.
- 135 Homes sold in Hilltop Denver from January 2011 to January 2012 .
- There are currently 53 active Hilltop homes for sale as of January 2012.
- There are 4.7 months of inventory available in Hilltop Denver. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Hilltop real estate market is healthy as of January 2012. This is a big change over the past few years where it was definitely a buyers market. It may be the beginning of a sellers market in Hilltop.
As you can see in the map above, in the Hilltop real estate market, prices have gone up over the past year. It is still taking a while to sell a home in Hilltop Denver, Colorado, four to five months from listing to sale.
It’s a great time to be a buyer or seller of Hilltop homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and Hilltop is a great established Denver neighborhood with very nice, larger older homes. Hilltop is very conveniently located near downtown Denver.