The real estate market price change map above shows home sale statistics and real estate trends for January 2012 for Genesee Colorado. In this article I will explain what is happening in the Genesee real estate market.
January 2012 Genesee Real Estate Market Statistics
- The average days on market (DOM) was 137 days which is the average time it takes a Genesee home to sale. This is an improvement of previous reports and is a good sign that the Genesee real estate market is improving.
- There was a positive 4% price change since 2011 for Genesee homes for sale.
- $606,000 is the current average price of Genesee homes for sale as of January 2012.
- 50 Homes sold in Genesee from January 2011 to January 2012 .
- There are currently 26 active Genesee homes for sale as of January 2012.
- There are 6.2 months of inventory available in Genesee. A healthy market has 6 months of inventory or less which means that the Genesee real estate market healthy as of January 2012. This is a vast improvement over a couple of years ago when there was 12 months of inventory available.
As you can see in the map above, in the Genesee real estate market, prices have gone up over the past year.
It’s a great time to be a buyer of Genesee homes for sale. Interest rates are at all-time lows and Genesee is a very nice mountain neighborhood conveniently located in the close-in foothills with two clubhouses with pools and workout facilites. Genesee is conveniently located less than a half hour commute from downtown Denver, Colorado.