Before hiring a metro Denver REALTOR® as your buyers agent, you should research their talents, license status, and references. You should also ask lots of questions. Buying a metro Denver home is one of the largest transactions you will make in your life so you want to choose the best metro Denver REALTOR®. The research to do and questions to ask are a little different for home buyers and home sellers. Please read Twelve Items to Check Before Hiring a Metro Denver REALTOR® as Your Listing Agent for information for metro Denver home sellers.
Home buyers checklist when hiring a metro Denver REALTOR® as your buyers agent:
- Check the status of their license and see if they have received any disciplinary actions at the Colorado Division of Real Estate website – http://eservices.psiexams.com/crec/search.jsp
- Do they have an easy to use website that lets you save homes that you are interested in?
- Does their website allow you to save your searches and receive email alerts of new homes for sale that meet your needs?
- Do they have references from past buyers on LinkedIn?
- Do they have recommendations on zillow.com and trulia.com?
- Ask them for a few references that you can call to find out more about them and the services they provided.
- Ask if they will show you some homes before signing a buyers agency agreement so that you can get to know each other. You can then decide if they are the best metro Denver REALTOR® for you.
- Ask if they have worked with buyers like you before. For example, have they worked with investors, relocation buyers, foreclosure buyers, etc.?
Buy and Sell Denver Homes the best metro Denver REALTOR® to chose for your buyers agent. Buy and Sell Denver Homes provides all of the services listed above and more to help you find your metro Denver home dream home or investment property. See the Buy and Sell Denver Homes metro Denver home buyers page to learn more about our services. Contact your metro Denver REALTOR® today to get started on your metro Denver home search.