Help for Home Buyers
Steps to Buying a Home in Denver and the Front Range
Buying a home in the Denver metro area or elsewhere in the Front Range is easy when you follow the following steps:
1. Review your credit report and credit score and fix any errors.
2. Obtain a pre-approval letter from a lender.
3. Determine types of homes, neighborhoods, and desired price range with agent.
4. Tour homes with agent.
5. Agent creates competitive market analysys for properties of interest to help determine offer price.
6. Agent prepares offer on your behalf.
7. Agent negotiates offer on your behalf.
8. You and seller come to an agreement and sign contract to buy.
9. Agent coordinates property inspections.
10. You request repairs and seller completes them.
11. Agent orders title work and appraisal.
12. Closing – sign all papers and transfer ownership.
13. Move into your new home!
Contact a Professional Front Range Real Estate Agent
Still trying to find the perfect place to call home? We're neighborhood experts and can help you find the ideal home for your lifestyle anywhere in the Front Range, from Fort Collins to Denver to Colorado Springs. Let's talk. Give David at The Principal Team a call at 720-408-7409 or click below to contact a Front Range REALTOR®.
*Certain restrictions apply, click here to learn all of the details about my performance guarantee programs.
Web Site Copyright © 2018 J. David Lampe, REALTOR®. All Rights Reserved.
The Principal Team - Metro Brokers
390 Interlocken Crescent #350
Broomfield, CO 80021
REALTOR® -- A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
Each Metro Brokers, Inc. office is independently owned and operated.
View our privacy and security policy.